Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back from Utah! Visit to Game Night Games

Okay, so I was out in Utah last week (hence the lack of posts) and while I was there I got the opportunity to stop in at a local gaming store.  Game Night Games is located in downtown Salt Lake City.  Parking was limited but I got a spot nearby and headed in.  The store is a typical local store, with products up front and gaming tables in the back.  It's smallish but clean and well-lit and the staff were all very pleasant.


I was a bit disappointed in that they have very little RPG stuff on hand, which is what I was hoping for.  Their website includes a fair mention of RPGs and they advertise D&D Encounters on Wednesday nights.  The stock in the store is primarily a good selection of board games and card games.  I asked about the new Osirion book from Paizo and they offered to order it for me, so apparently you can get RPG stuff through them if you ask.  So I bought a Reaper Bones mini (well, I couldn't leave empty handed, now could I?) which was perfect for the dungeon which my Pathfinder group is working there way into right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment