Earth Dragons (Amber Dragons)
- Riven/innate, constant: earth dragons are vulnerable to elemental wood and take an extra wound from this type of magic
- Saurian Soaring/innate, constant: dragons have large, powerful wings which give them the power of flight.
- Sizzling Spray/innate, focus, encounter: a yellow-green acid spray breath weapon; covers a 45 degree cone out to 60 feet; damage of 4 wounds, halved if make a Daring save; victims take an extra wound the next round unless they can quickly remove the acid
- Earth Diver/constant, encounter: earth dragons may use their elemental earthen nature to "swim" in or through rock and earth as though it was water; also, when inside of earth or stone they do not need to breathe
- Quake Claw/encounter: placing one or more claws on earth or stone you cause the area around you to shake with a violent earthquake; all creatures within a 100 foot radius must pass an Awareness save or fall and be stunned for a round; structures in the area may be damaged
- Dust Storm/encounter: with a mighty wing flap the earth dragon conjures up a thick, swirling cloud of dust in a 100 foot radius; creatures who do not have an elemental earth nature cannot see in the cloud and must pass a Cunning save each round they are in it or be blinded for one round
- Wall of Stone/focus, encounter: with a bit of concentration, you create a wall of stone up to 600 square feet in height and length and 6 inches in thickness; it remains for 10 minutes or one action scene
- Dust to Dust/focus, encounter: channeling your inner earth energy you can transform rock to sand or dust, or turn dust or sand into rock
- Scaly Sorcery: the dragon has studied a wizard grimoire and can cast one spell from it; dragons only become fascinated with one grimoire and will learn only spells from that one tome; this talent may be taken once for every spell in that grimoire.